Join us as we head to Central America in March of 2023 as part of our Mission Trip team. You will be part of a group of 30 consisting of Adults traveling to serve those in need in Comayagua, Honduras. We will come alongside a newly opened Community Center, in the city called Angel Gardens. Their goal is to help, love and serve at risk children and families in the area. Their outreach also extends to the extremely impoverished in the mountains, whom we will also try to help. We will be hosting a medical clinic, a construction project at the Community Center, and a special program for the children, while also collecting and bringing down the resources and supplies most need by these struggling families.
· Registration to reserve a spot on this team begins November 16th.
· Cost – 7 nights,- approximately $1400 per person
· Non-refundable deposit of $200 per person required to hold spot
· Adults Only- Team maximum 30
· Fee includes lodging at Comayagua Golf Club with double occupancy, air conditioned private rooms, swimming pool, security, transportation including to and from the airport and 3 meals per day, as well as a day of sightseeing.
Team Activities: Children's program, medical clinic, construction, one day sightseeing